¡SPOILERS! Game of Thrones ¡SPOILERS!

Discussion in 'Media and content' started by Netskipper, May 28, 2011.

1. raypin

raypin PhilMUG Addict Member

Mm..send Arya back to her original objective: assassinate Cersei. She did it quite easily with the Freys. I think she is the best weapon to end Cersei's reign because the Lannisters would not expect it. She can easily assume anyone's identify, slip into the Red Keep and finish Cersei. Valerian knife or poison?

Sunil_K likes this.
  2. wulf

wulf Well-Known Member

Doesn't matter... so long as there's another Walk of Shame first!

Sunil_K, SE20, gaol and 1 other person like this.
  3. tasa

tasa Member

But doesn't the prophecy mention a three headed dragon? This keeps me from worrying that one of the dragons might die. I'm rooting for theories that either Tyrion or Cersei and Jamie are Targaryens and one of them rides a dragon.

4. Kleithxx

Kleithxx Active Member

greta87 and Dekra like this.
  5. raypin

6. tapnclick1940

tapnclick1940 PhilMUG Addict Member

Cersei, "Who are you?"

Arya, "I am no one."

Cersei, "WHO ARE YOU."

Arya, "Deus ex machina!"

Godfather and raypin like this.
  7. ronnel0918

ronnel0918 PhilMUG Addict Member

Oh, Gilly! Silly you. ;)

Theus and raypin like this.
  8. Jess

Jess Well-Known Member

the calm before the storm episode.

last 2 episodes and we will be waiting another year. :(

9. gadgetmonger

gadgetmonger Well-Known Member

Sam just made a perfect example of the pitfalls of mansplaining. Shame! Shame! Shame!

Sunil_K likes this.
  10. Hero33

Hero33 Well-Known Member

Man. Love stories are lame. He knows nothing.

Not even excited for the white walker dragon battles. They made me wait so long that I'd rather watch a full blown battle between the lannisters and Dany than one between all of them and the white walkers.

11. raypin

Mm...it is not 2018 but 2019. Lol! Long wait...stupid Tarlies. Pride bbq chicken. Roast in peace....

Jess likes this.
  12. denpacs

denpacs Active Member

When this movie came in to your mind while watching that scene. :)

4C87819A-D852-4FC3-BE2D-76F0B3BBE9E5.jpeg

Sunil_K, Mykolant, TOBACCO and 2 others like this.
  13. ransom

ransom Well-Known Member

Wonder which of the "Magnificent Seven" who set to capture a white walker will survive?

raypin and Sunil_K like this.
  14. fcdiesta

fcdiesta Well-Known Member

Not too impressed with this episode. Now it's beginning to feel too rushed for me.

My main beef is about everyone in Dragonstone immediately believing a ravenscroll from Winterfell about Bran having visions of the Dead marching to Eastwatch. Really? Jon doesn't even know that Bran is the Three-Eyed Raven (he doesn't even know what THAT is!) and hasn't seen him in years, and he doesn't know what Bran had gone through and he immediately rushes to The Wall.

And what is their main mission? To bring back one of the wights to show Cersei. Not one of Dany's advisers goes against this flighty plan? Not convincing enough for me. It just feels too forced.

Anyway, this is one of the episodes not written by Benioff and Weiss so maybe that's the reason it was disappointing. I just hope the next two episodes will help make up for this one...

Godfather likes this.
  15. fcdiesta

Anyway, some GoT fans deciphered the scroll Littlefinger meant for Arya to find.

[​IMG]

For those who have forgotten, that is the letter Sansa was forced to write under duress to urge Robb to bend the knee to Joffrey. Looks like some tensions will be brewing between the Stark sisters, and Littlefinger knows who Sansa will go to if worse comes to worst...

greta87 and Theus like this.
  16. fcdiesta

Some fans are panicking with what they saw in the Episode 6 preview. It's the scene of the Hound smashing the skull of a wight using what looks to be Gendry's warhammer. It looks like a bad fate awaits the late King Robert's bastard...

17. Theus

Theus PhilMUG Addict Member

hahaha, hear hear!

don't you just love the night king? a few seconds he appears, totally makes ep. 5 all good :)

18. gravija_flare

gravija_flare Active Member

maybe he'll still live to make the dragonglass weapons first or even just the lightbringer sword.. or maybe he'll live to the end of the winter's war and rebuild house baratheon and be friends (as equals) with lady arya.. ;)

19. ransom

ransom Well-Known Member

Sam's man-splaining prevented Gilly from disclosing some important history. Maybe the bastard wasn't a bastard, at least legally.

20. Godfather

Godfather PhilMUG Addict Member

Yup, they sure are rushing things along. While Tyrion has his meeting, Davos picks up Gendry. It's on the way kasi e. Para hindi sayang yung Uber.

Was half expecting an outboard motor under the tarp in that boat. How did they get to King's Landing so fast then back again to Dragonstone?

I know it's supposed to create suspense and excitement, but Jon Snow (the king in the north who's really out of the north) really knows nothing. First he leaves his sister in charge of the Northern peoples, who were only semi-loyal to begin with, and are already on the verge of rebellion against him. Then he volunteers to face the army of white walkers, to kidnap a zombie, so that he can show it to Cersei during a meeting that he requested, wherein she will surely not ambush and murder all of them. Brilliant planning. MMDA Chairman yata dati ito e. At least delegate that shit, bitch.

I think the writers made Cersei preggers again because otherwise there really is no motivation left for Jaime to keep fighting on. All of their products of incest are dead. Like the odd couple discussed, they are just doing all this for self preservation, at this point. And Jaime, evidently, was ready to give up his life in battle. But now with an all new, 100% little Lannister on the way...

Just feels like a very obvious plot device.

GoT is becoming like that teenager who had the entire long weekend to study for the finals, but bulakboled the days away. Then Sunday, at midnight, he crams to cover everything.

Nakakainit ng ulo e.

Dracarys!

ronnel0918, Sunil_K and Chito Limson like this.